Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Can you make a completly new account?

Redyard

Question

Hey recently I got banned for 1 month it is my 4th ban and I was wondering if I buy a new copy of euro truck simulator 2 ( after I purge my 1 month ban of course  ) and make a new account on truckersmp will I have a completly blank account ? Like is it against the rules ? if I get banned on the new account will it count as a 5th ban or my first ban?

Btw yes this may sound sketchy but I'm trying to have a second chance because all my bans where reported by people that looks for a small mistake on d-c road to ban people or people that gets offended by the F word --'

So yes if someone could clarify this topic for me i'll be thankful 

6 answers to this question

Having a second account is not against the rules, aslong as it is not to ban evade. Your accounts will be looked at as 1 account and it will still go against your history if you were to be banned again no matter how many accounts you have. Should one of your accounts be banned, they all will be.

If you get banned again on any of those accounts this will be your 5th ban for both accounts, this is considered ban evading.

Having more accounts isn´t a problem until you are getting banned on one of these.

Anything for that is displayed in our rules: §1.2 and §2.11

https://truckersmp.com/rules

For example if you would get a perm, both accounts will be permanently banned.

Ok cool thanks for the replys I wasn't planning to ban evade as I wrote '' After I purge my 1 month ban ''

But how does making another account with a completly new game still puts it as the same account? Like if I had multiple people playing truckersmp at home and one got banned that would ban everyone else :/?