Colored dots in Punishment History

HigH_HawK

Question

I just logged in on my TruckerMP account and noticed that my punishment from last year has a yellow dot beside it. I am however pretty sure that this was still green in February/March or am I going completely crazy?

Tried looking on the website for some information and did a search on the forums but had no luck, this is why I am opening this question thread, may be someone from the officials can explain the colored dots.

Thanks in advance.

4 answers to this question

Green dots = Active bans, counted towards history bans and recruitment periods

Yellow dots = Bans over 1 year old, no longer active and don’t count towards history and recruitment

Red dots = Deleted bans (Due to ban by mistake, incorrect evidence or upper staff deemed not worthy of a ban), not counted towards history or recruitment, and not seen by anyone other than you and staff members

Edited by heyhococo
  • Thanks 1

When the punishment dot is yellow, your ban isn't active anymore. (Green dot=active ban) All the bans are active for 12 months and after it, they won't be active anymore if you don't get a new ban. And if you get 6 active bans, you will be perm banned. Hope I helped you, have a great day! :)