Removing a ban?

Redyard

Question

Hello guys I got banned one day for inappropriate overtaking but I fought the case and after reviewing the footage the admin ended up unbanning me because I wasn't at fault.

however the admin did told me that the next ban would be longer as I have now 3 bans.

So i'm confused why would a ban not been removed of someone's profile if you got unbanned ?

Any idea if I could somehow remove it by asking someone or does it still count as a ban even after being unbanned?

8 answers to this question

@Redyard

I checked your profile and noticed you have been banned previously and your appeal accepted, but remember that your appeal being accepted doesn't mean your ban has been deleted, it was just not active to keep you banned in the remain time, if you check your profile, from the period of 15 Feb - 20 Feb, in the meanwhile the GM that banned you accepted the appeal, but doesn't mean it undo the mistake you committed in-game. The mistake you committed remains in your history to show you break a rule, the ban wont be removed, because a rule has been broken there, so the ban remains in your history, this applies for all bans you receive. 

The ban that came shortly after this one ( the current one ) is 1 month due your history, as the GM that banned you in the previous one explained for you.

Then, if you have any doubt of the current ban you got, you must write an appeal, or if you want to complain about it, you open a feedback ticket about how the ban/appeal has been dealt with. 

To create an appeal : https://truckersmp.com/appeals

To write a feedback : 

I hope this answered your question. 

42sT4Qb.png

Hello :)

You can read this rule:

§2.11 - How bans are issued

• The first 3 bans issued are at Game Moderator discretion.
  • The 4th ban is 1 month.
  • The 5th ban is 3 months.
  • The 6th ban is permanent with no chance of undo. Any bans further than 12 months before the current ban are ignored under this rule. This is considered the cooling off period.

If you have at least two history bans of the same length in your ban history, Game Moderators may extend your ban to the next ban history length, regardless of how many bans you have had in the last year. For example, if you have already had two 1-month bans, your next ban can be extended to 3 months. If you have two 3-month bans, your ban can be extended to perm. Note that bans that are extended due to it being your 4th, 5th or 6th ban cannot be removed, they are strictly 1 month, 3 months and permanent.

Hello 

If I do not understand the wrong your question, I wrote the answer below.

Green= Active ban

Yellow=Inactive ban

Red= Deleted or Mistake ban

for more information: