Will you choose fatigue driving or rest?

Hello, some players might have played for hours, even their eyes were closed, but the trucks still didn't stop. Soon their trucks hit a fence or fell into the trench, some hit the big trees, haha.

If you are driving in busy areas, you are tired but still driving, there may be some accidents.

Note: Here I'm not talking about the fatigue driving options in the game setting. It's about when you play the game, if you're tired, you will choose to leave the game or continue to play.

Hello;

If i get tired, I will not keep playing. I don't take risk.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Fatigue doesn`t really matter much in multiplayer, but in single player you can wreck your truck because of it, so it`s better to rest imo)

@SuperMouse

Don't you read my topic carefully?

@Eagl223

1 hour ago, Eagl223 said:

Fatigue doesn`t really matter much in multiplayer

You can take a look at @stilldre1976's comments:

11 hours ago, stilldre1976 said:

if am feeling tired irl I just park up and log out if my concentration isn't there am not risking a ban for a silly mistake etc

I'll never drive a truck if I'm tired. That will have bad consequences:troll:

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

• 2 weeks later...

Archived