(UI) More visible and configurable UI for chat

That would be a useful feature maybe have a clear chat button, built in time/date, move/drag with resize ability. I even made a mockup to show my support! 
FYI: I have a custom themed launch but this chat menu is using TMP style. Also it was a bit of a lazy edit sorry for any imperfections!

23.12.16-23.04.18.png

Edited by [TSRVTC - Owner] Senka
  • Like 3

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´            Senka Wolf            `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸ Is It Senka Proof? ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

× ϟHow to use the Ban Appeal System | ϟHow to use the Report System | ϟForum Rules | ϟGame Rules ×

• 2 weeks later...

You're in a great spot! @Snougar [UK] Many players are crashing while trying to read incoming messages. Because the incoming messages can not usually be read because of the bacground.. With this update the whole problem can be overcome.:truestory:

• Like 3

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

On 24.04.2018 at 1:14 AM, [WTLVTC - Owner] Senka said:

Bu kullanışlı bir özellik olabilir zaman / tarih, yeniden boyutlandırma yeteneği ile taşıma / sürükle yerleşik net bir sohbet düğmesi olabilir. Desteğimi göstermek için bir mockup bile yaptım! 
FYI: Özel temalı bir lansmanım var ama bu sohbet menüsü TMP stilini kullanıyor. Ayrıca herhangi bir kusur için üzgün bir tembel düzenleme biraz oldu!

23.12.16-23.04.18.png

it looks really nice. I think it might be nice if it is added to the game

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Excellent Tip!

If Could not be in this model that the User Above Presented that he could at least put an Auto Relief a Targe of prominence where today is the Chat of the Game!

For if you are a Fund Of course rare the times that You can see what they sent!

Languages:  English  2000px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png  | Portuguese  2000px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png  | Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg

Rules  ||  Report a Player  ||  Appeal your Ban  ||  Create a Support Ticket  ||  Let us know your Feedback

Member since 02th June 2016

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think people have been asking for changes to the way the text box appears (ie, darkening a substantial portion of the screen) and amendments to the chatbox for some time now with varying ideas about the design for quite some time. It's a very frustrating interface, especially considering that the TAB interface (nearby players, MP settings etc) is of such better quality.

This would be of great assistance to new players in particular, who may well be prone to missing the minuscule chat in the bottom left of the screen. I know that even now I am prone to missing chat at times just because of how small it is. This is badly needed.

• True Story 1

Paddy

Prime Logistics | Former HR & Exam Team

TMP Former Events Team

• 2 weeks later...