Recruiting forum or media roles with recent bans

Question

Hello, admins or whoever is reading.

I have a question for you. Do people with recent bans actually have a chance of being recruited as members or they are out of the game until 1 year goes by? I do understand why such rule would apply to a role like a moderator etc., but it doesn`t make sense to apply to such roles a social media or translators or support in my opinion. 

Awaiting your answers

Yours sincerely,

Eagl

Edited by Eagl223

7 answers to this question

Everyone has a chance of being recruited.

Bans will merely bring your chances down. However, behaviour elsewhere could act as a contrary to this.

For example, if you assist users on the forums, you stand a greater chance at getting a support role as opposed to someone who has never assisted a user on the forums and has 0 bans. 

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

Remember that TMP team represents role models to other users, so ideally I would think the team leaders or managers will prefer those without recent or any bans whatsoever. Also remember staff from ‘lower’ positions can always be promoted so some requirements are common for all recruitment periods, such as 0 bans within x amount of time or within a year.

13 hours ago, Will [UK] said:

Everyone has a chance of being recruited.

Bans will merely bring your chances down. However, behaviour elsewhere could act as a contrary to this.

For example, if you assist users on the forums, you stand a greater chance at getting a support role as opposed to someone who has never assisted a user on the forums and has 0 bans. 

Many thanks;)