[L'auto] Wesley #06

What radio do you tune into your truck?

For me I'm stuck on Rewind 100.9 from Maine USA, you can add the stream to your in game radio with this code :

stream_data[11]: "http://16843.live.streamtheworld.com/WYNZFM_SC|Rewind Portland Maine|Various|EN|64|1"

I often install Podcasts and listen to them while driving, But when I'm not listening to a podcast I turn on TruckersFM

Also I mostly listen to this podcast: 

I usually listen to Fajn Radio. That is a Czech radio.

And why? The best program is there from 7pm to 9pm when anybody can choose songs which they want. And people choose really great songs! ^_^

• Love it! 1

10 minutes ago, ShawnCZek said:

I usually listen to Fajn Radio. That is a Czech radio.

And why? The best program is there from 7pm to 9pm when anybody can choose songs which they want. And people choose really great songs! ^_^

Yeah great Radio :) Also usually listen it :) but I listen to TruckersFM enought :) There are beautiful songs :) 

Hey,

surprisingly, I hardly listen to any radio station in the first place. If I do, however, it is Truckers.FM due to the popularity it has achieved. Normally, it is just my Spotify playlist that is running when I am driving. Depending on the mood I am in, I listen to country music or different genres. I do not have a favourite one there, I decide which song I like on an individual basis ;)

Kind regards,

Anriandor

TruckersMP Community Manager