Visual Trailer-Joint on Scout Car

Suggestion Name: 

Visual Trailer-Joint on Scout Car

Suggestion Description:

I´ve added a Visual Joint for the Caravan today. NHow it looks much better, i also moved the hook-point, so it is accurate to the car. The "hook" have also shadow-casting.
No new file is added, i used existing files. i only changed the car.XXX files, wich are inside of the skoda_superb folder.

Any example images: 

Sure,
PIC 1

PIC 2
PIC 3

Why should it be added?: 

For a cleaner and a realistic look. 

If u r interested on it, I will upload it... just let me know :)

Edited by DaStrobel
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

On 5/2/2018 at 5:19 PM, JonathanGJM said:

+1

Although I think this should be something you can add in the customization menu. I don't think everyone will like it and thus it should be removable. 

Thats not the problem ^^

Edit: i could also add cables between the car and the trailer... it would be one single electric-cable..

Edited by DaStrobel

On 5/11/2018 at 1:08 PM, -AV- said:

You are great man! @DaStrobel

I think it was a great job. TruckersMp:tmp: can go a bit further and can make a few different alternatives from the caravan:truestory:

Thank u :)

On 5/11/2018 at 1:32 PM, Mr. Khan said:

It looks so beautiful. a very good idea. provides a perfect look for realism

:)

I could apply myself for the "truckersMP-mod-team", but I'm not sure if i have a requirements. I don't mean my modding know-how, I mean that "activity" in the community...

Kinda regards...

• 10 months later...

We implemented this when the scout car was re-worked and we added the caravan into both of our game platforms.

//Accepted

• 1 year later...