Roads to watch out for (Important)

Hey guys! 

Here you can post your most hated roads and paths and tell everyone how to go past them. Everything like, the loved and hated Calais-Duisburg. This will probably be made into a big guide if enough info is collected.:)

brussel,duisburg,calais and may rotterdam.

but as they said above,Avoid the C-D road.

if you want to go to c-d road.I recommend below guides read:

Brussel bridge, Calais, Duisburg very dangerous. Be careful.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

It isn't unknown that the Calais Duisburg route is very crowded, but you still can drive on this route! The problem with this route is, that there are always people who have to overtake the mass or ram or even drive wrong way. If these people were not present, you could experience a "nice" traffic jam (for me its also a nice thing in a game - in real life, I don't need it ^^)

6 minutes ago, Chris | Camox said:

It isn't unknown that the Calais Duisburg route is very crowded, but you still can drive on this route! The problem with this route is, that there are always people who have to overtake the mass or ram or even drive wrong way. If these people were not present, you could experience a "nice" traffic jam (for me its also a nice thing in a game - in real life, I don't need it ^^)

I agree. Sometimes you can drive through with a traffic jam and have a nice experience.

As said many times above the Calais-Duisburg road as well as the area between Rotterdam and Brüssel is very populared. 
I want to share my experience that in the early morning until ~ 9 am UK time the route is less populared and you still can drive this route.

Also I have been told that on EU1 the road is very less populared and most of the players driving on this server always belong the traffic rules so you might drive on that server incase you want to go this road or just want to drive relaxed since there are not many "trollers".

TruckersMP in-game status:status.png

Driver for:                       logo.png

Archived