Spain future DLC ?

Hello everyone, I wondered something, Do spain will be a future DLC  ? and if it's the case that mean people must own DLC vive la France no ? :wacko:

A lot of people have been asking SCS to make the Spain DLC. So I think that it's possible that SCS will start working with the Spain after the Baltics sea DLC is out. 

And yes, I personally think that you need to own the Vive la Farnce DLC if you want to get the Spain DLC. (Whenever they will make it.)

I've also heard that you will need to use Going East or Scandinavia DLC that you can go to the Baltics sea DLC area. (I'm not too sure tough.)

21 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

Actually, you wouldn't need to buy Vive la France, if/when they make a Spanish/Portugal DLC, my guess is that they'd add ferry connections, to points in the U.K. or cities in the vanilla map France area. Of course, it would be a lot better to have the DLC so you can simply drive your way into the continent, just like IRL.

Yeah true I didn't thought about it 

37 minutes ago, MHT_ said:

A lot of people have been asking SCS to make the Spain DLC. So I think that it's possible that SCS will start working with the Spain after the Baltics sea DLC is out. 

And yes, I personally think that you need to own the Vive la Farnce DLC if you want to get the Spain DLC. (Whenever they will make it.)

I've also heard that you will need to use Going East or Scandinavia DLC that you can go to the Baltics sea DLC area. (I'm not too sure tough.)

Yeah I thought too that we need to own vive la france but as said FernandoCR maybe there will create ferry connections, that very likely

I don't see why there wouldn't be an Iberian peninsula DLC in the future. Many people from Spain and Portugal have requested it in the past so just from a business perspective it would be a smart move on SCS's part.

Hello;

Usually it gets popular in the first weeks, Then he's losing it.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

The DLCs issue would be easily solved by adding a ferry crossing between Santander and Plymouth just like they’re proposing for the Baltic Seas DLC.

It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if they added the Iberian peninsula (Spain, Portugal, Gibraltar and Andorra) in a future DLC. 

Personally, I feel that the UK + Germany need a complete re-do as they haven’t really been touched since the first ETS.

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

Well, you do not need the DLC of Vive La France since they are constants of that and they will know how to make another access to the map, and I would like them to implement it to the game, although now the costs of the DLC have increased for me, and I can not get them safely. But you can if you get it if it goes on sale in the future xD

That's honestly a good question. A similar problem will come to ATS when more and more states are released. If someone has the base game and only buys, for example, New York, how would the travel from California, Nevada, or Arizona to New York without all of the other states? I imagine they probably already have a solution, so I'm actually quite curious to see it.

^^

True! Maybe they will make a train station you can use to teleport. ^_^

Time will show us. I'm waiting to see their solution to that problem. :D

Hello, from my point of view, you need to have a complete map of France and then join Spain to arrive in Portugal through Spain.

Dont want Spaic... I want Balkan!

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

Renault Premium: 500.000km 

Renault Magnum: 257.500km   ▶

Archived