Whats your favourite Truck colour?

My favourite truck color is the one from my virtual truck company, TSRVTC. 

This one is yellow-black-white. I'll include a picture that you can form your own opinion.

Spoiler

7k9hnKj.png

TruckersMP in-game status:status.png

Driver for:                       logo.png

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spoiler

674D1AB612ADADD0E3809BBE57F1B1B035345F88

Mines on the right, GF's on the left. More the theme of Batman and Robin but general colour would be red. I don't have it screen shotted but I do have a red version in one of the garages,

YouTube Channel  Twitter  Twitch

I do record for compilation videos so any clips you have, submit them to [email protected]

EuroTruck Simulator 2 - Funny & Idiotic Multiplayer Moments #3

• 2 weeks later...

I choose one of the basic paintjobs and customize it to my tastes, even if I own nearly all of the paintjob dlc minus the country ones, In TruckersMP I stick to the standard ones cause its useless to have paintjob dlc since most of the truckersmp playerbase (I'll say between 70 and 80% of players probably) don't have any of them, and since they don't have them, they won't see your awesome work, they will see random colors on your truck. Same thing for all the awesome Country paintjobs, its useless to purchase them, cause only the people that have it will see it, everyone would need to purchase all of the paintjobs so we would be able to show them nicely to everyone. Its one of the major gripe I have about them, nice paintjobs, but useless in MP unless everyone has it.

76561198104067447.png

Archived