#2 - Black screen at login

Oliver.

Question

Again I am creating this topic with the same subject of the previous topic, I will quote it below:

I'm not referring to telemetry, because I've been able to solve it. I mean in the other content quoted in the topic, being in the middle of loading after clicking on "Drive" from a black screen and back to the desktop.

All the procedures that were done on that topic, unfortunately none were what helped to solve the problem, thank you all that tried to somehow help in that topic, but the only solution was when an update occurred in Truckers MP.

I can normally play ATS both in Offline and Online, I can normally play ETS only in Offline, that is. This is something that has been happening exclusively with Truckers MP, other Brazilian players (like me, I'm using google translator) also had the same problem and solved it only after an update on Truckers MP, as I said. I did ALL the procedures listed in the first topic, none solved. I would like some position on this, what should I do. Why it was almost 2 months without this happening, yesterday came back again. I thought the next day would return to normal, but it stays again. Thank you!

5 answers to this question

Hello;

Follow these guides:

Solution 1

> Go to Steam Library

> Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2

> Properties

> Local Files

> Verify Integrity of Game Files

Wait until the game files are verified and try whether the error still occurs.

Solution 2

You should start TruckersMP as admin. This is really important.

Also try to start TruckersMP with DirectX (64)

Guide:

> Go to your steam App
> Go to library
> Go to ETS 2 / ATS
> Click "Play" 
> Choose "Launch with DirectX (64-bit). Make sure you chose 64 bit.
> Start ETS 2
> Choose your profile and press "drive"
> Close ETS 2
> Start TruckersMP as admin. TruckersMP will start with DirectX for all time. Except you change it again.

Also try to reinstall TruckersMP.

Go to '%programdata%' and delete the folder 'TruckersMP'. After that uninstall TruckersMP and download the MOD again. https://truckersmp.com/download -> Launch the installer as admin

Solution 3

> Update your graphic card driver.

> Take care not to play in busy areas.

> Pull down your graphics settings.

> You maybe need a new profile,delete old and get a new one.

> Reinstall the mod and make sure that you put correct in directory. (\Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2)

> Don't use unsupported mods.Also too many mods can cause your game to crash.You can find supported and allowed mod from here.

> Delete file Documents/ETSMP (Please before deleting,backup this file)

> That's may be caused by missing game file.Go to Steam Library / Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2 / Properties / Local Files / Verify Integrity of Game Files.

> Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework (4.7) & DirectX & Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 and use CCleaner to remove temporary files and obsolete registry paths.

> If it didn't work,don't hesitate send support ticket. https://support.truckersmp.com/

Best regards.

• Confused 1

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Hello :)

Follow these guides:

Please read and try this solution:

1-) Start a command line as an administrator (cmd)
2-) Run the command: sfc /scannow
3-) Wait, and then restart your computer
4-) Run a single game in x64 DirectX mode (Launch witch DirectX for ATS or ETS2)
5-) Drive a short distance
6-) Exit Game
7-) Start multiplayer

These topics may help you

Well, I think the only way is to get in touch with the support. Even because unfortunately all the topics that presented me, from the first topic to the new one I created, none solved. However, thank you very much to everyone who somehow tried to help me solve my problem.

You can close the topic, thank you very much. I will contact support