Bring back Forum ban reports/appeals.

Dudeface

Suggestion Name:  Bring back forum ban reports/appeals.

Suggestion Description: Bring back the old system for ban reports/appeals

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?: The admins are more active on the forum. The ban appeal that my friend wrote (https://truckersmp.com/appeals/view/133687) hasn't been seen in 2 days, I also know that an admin/moderator will see this post before they see that appeal. If it were still the old system that appeal would've been seen already by now. One ban report that I wrote took over a week to be seen. The old system was faster and I see no reason why we can't have both.

*Edit* The old reporting system of reporting used to be done through posts in the forum in the "Reporting" thread.

Edited by Dudeface
  • Confused 2

The new system is directly linked to the ban and allows editing it. The forum, however, does not offer that option which means that things need to be done manually. Anyways, I am sorry for the long wait and apologise for the inconvenience caused. Note, that if something like this occurs again, you can always submit a feedback ticket. Further information about how this works can be found here:

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.