What dlcs do you have ?

Hello;

I have Scandinavia, DAF Tuning Pack, Schwarzmüller Trailer Pack, Michelin Fan Pack, Raven Truck Design Pack, Mighty Griffin Tuning Pack, Cabin Accessories, Wheel Tuning Pack, Metallic Paint Jobs Pack, Belgian Paint Jobs Pack.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

I only have 2 DLC's (Metallic Paint Jobs Pack,Wheel Tuning Pack) 

I am waiting for spring or summer discounts because I will buy all the DLC's. :) 

All of them, as soon as they are out, I get them, I support their hard work, the only one I regret purchasing is they special transport DLC because we can't use it in MP, otherwise all the others are more than worth it, one thing I hate is the paintjob packs, they are so beautiful and awesome, but not MP compatible, yes you can have it, but if the other players you encounter don't have the exact same paintjob DLC, they won't see your nice paintjob on your truck sadly, which makes them, pretty much useless.

76561198104067447.png

Archived