Heavy Haul Convoy 22nd April 2018

Digital

Thank you everyone that participated in this event I'm glad to see so much positive feedback. I apologise for the problems with the event server and switching to Europe 3, this was unfortunate but I did not want to cancel it for the 450 of you that were setup and ready for it. Your patience while we were sorting the problem was very much appreciated and I believe the event was a success. I have taken note on feedback regarding the length/time of this convoy and some other factors that can be improved with this type of event. I do plan to host another Heavy Haul in the future since the response was very positive, and I'll make sure to address your feedback in the next one! ^_^

• Like 1

I guess i am the only one giving this convoy thumbs down, such a chaos.Not only did it took 1h48m to get out of the town, but also the fact it was a public server and we the convoy drivers had to fight the  default players on EU3 who just wanted to pass us and play the freakin game.I have been on a LOT of convoy,s, but this one was horrible and...Nvm, lets hope the next one will be more organized.

I dont mean to sound negative, but more effort from the TMP team next time;)

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

We see us haha:troll:

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German