Why cars have air presure??

• 2 weeks later...
On 15.4.2018 at 6:39 PM, KatarameNOS.GR said:

because this its not in the real life!!

Exactly that is why you are playing a virtual simulator ;)

//Moved to Vehicles.

Cars were made from a truck model (Scania R 2012 440, IIRC), so they are just a modded truck. Since the original truck has "air pressure", so does the cars. I don't know if this feature can be removed, I think that if it could, the developer of the car would have done it right from the start. And this developer is no longer in the TMP team, so it's even more doubtful that someone will take the time and effort to remove it. If you're bothered by your car failing to move because of air pressure, you can just disable the "Air Pressure Simulation" in the settings.

Edited by FernandoCR [ESP]

The air pressure has no effect on the car and it cannot run out of air pressure, it only displays that it has the air pressure because it uses the info screen from the scania r (old model), would be a nice addition if the skoda got its own dash screen though.

• 5 months later...
  • Project Manager

I highly doubt that this will be possible since as it has been said before it was based from a truck which does require air pressure. It's going to be next to near impossible to do so I would recommend just disabling it from the options in the menu

Kind Regards,

Whitelodge

spacer.png | spacer.png

Event Request | Event Calendar | Feedback | Events

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...