Call of the wild

Prime

see you winter season  :( 

welcome spring season  :)  nice idea,good job! 

the caravan trailer be remove in the future winter season? @Prime

If you answer me,ım will happy

14 minutes ago, dylanpower94 said:

I must be a noob... but i cant find the caravan lol. is it at the job market? or at a dealer? I updated TruckersMP

OK i found the caravan. I went to ''sleep'' and now I can see the caravan

Though it still snows sometimes lol idk if this is a bug or not. it does not happen all the time but sometimes just suddenly its snowing for like maybe 15 minutes or more (real time) and at a certain time it stops. anyone else has this problem?

HI 

why a caravan that is causing mayhem then car is not stable on the road as it is but adding a caravan make it more unstable. when whole concept about euro truck simulator is that you play a simulation in a truck not a car but if you want to add something add a Van and get rid of the idiots in a car. ive been hit 20 times today by idiots with trailers you are making the game worse a guys really has the weed got to you or something i know its legal to smoke it in the netherlands but bloody hell 

I liked the idea about the "caravan", now it has become an additional item for those who like to travel with the cars.

One person I know and will enjoy this new is the: @DJFrontier :P 

Only thing that makes me sad is the speed limiter, but it's the only thing we have :(

• True Story 1

How is it nobody is mentioning the new 60kph speed limiter in towns since the new update. This seems like the Nanny State is reaching further into ETS2. BAD IDEA imho.

Since the cars and their drivers seem to cause a large percentage of the aggro and collisions in ETS2, I had hoped they would eventually be removed. And now caravans !!  What next, mobility scooters all over the place ?

Ive just heard that my local Porshe dealer is giving away free car hire. So I went down to see what the deal was. Doesn’t cost a thing apparently. They provide use of a new Porsche as long as you stick to a few rules. I read the rules, signed on the line and had a go in a new Porsche (I could even choose the colour). But then I wasn’t happy. Apparently you can only stick to the speed limits. Wasn’t having any of that rubbish so complained. They said ‘sorry that’s rules – its a free Porsche, no cost you – just don’t speed’… I wasn’t having this dictatorship enforced on me so I argued again. Then I got my mates to argue too. In the end I stood outside the show room with signs to show how unhappy I was. Outrageous…..

Im now on a bicycle. Those B****ds wont beat me.