Sveniboy

What do you think about caravan

Guest POPTOYS

A spectacular event for Scout vehicles. Reduce the problem of overturning a little get in the car I think on my own determination.

Guest Connor200024
8 minutes ago, Betjon said:

It is a little funny Easteregg. But it is Sad that so many bad stuff happens....

i like it but yeah there are some bad things that happen :( but it's cool that the cars can do something now! :) 

I quite like it, it's a fun addition - it makes the car more useful. I enjoyed my little trip with a caravan yesterday.

Edited by StickyEagle

I've not really had a chance to see how the caravan update is working yet, maybe a fun thing to start with (something different). but inevitably the trolls will eventally find some way of using it to cause problems for the rest of us. Of course i'm hoping this is not the case. The 1 thing i am happy about is the speed limiter though, especially in the citys no more cars/trucks flying down roads ignoring lights and smashing into innocent drivers.

• True Story 1

It seems alright when players use it properly. But with it being the newest addition to the MP, I see every man and their nan driving around with a caravan, which is a bit silly for a trucking game. Ah well, I'm sure people will go back to normal soon.

On 4/17/2018 at 7:29 PM, sonoafafayon said:

It seems alright when players use it properly.

exactly.

Guest KIKI

Haven't downloaded it yet, but as people have stated, some drive too fast with them!

1 minute ago, akuMPGH said:

They are static and they should affect car speed a lot to avoid troll with caravan.

yeah, this will be good with affecting.

Great addition, as for whoever wants to use the Skoda for deliveries. :)

Again some of you point out how trolls like abusing it, but let's not blame the vehicles and the tools we have, let's blame the trolls for being such. :P 

Personal I have only used it once but personally it works perfectly had no issues with it. Also makes for good photos,camping.png

Despite the fact this topic isn't as active, I'd still like to share my opinion. As a person that rarely drives a Skoda, it's not a big of a deal - BUT, within the first few days, I was only bypassing Skodas, and rarely any trucks. So now as things have stabilized it's all fine, I guess...