What do you think about caravan

Sveniboy

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think its a brilliant idea :D Looking forward to trying them out :D Also gives the cars more of a purpose then just driving around. Now the caravans are new so of course there will be alot of crashes  atm because people are not used to them yet but it should calm down in a few weeks once people get the hang of it :)

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

it was a great news for the skoda users.a fun trailer.I tried today but after a while I started getting bored.but it's a fun and nice idea. :) 

2 hours ago, VampireOfSnake said:

I think that it's a good idea, but we have a problem with this players who can't drive normal. Plus of that, today I was rammed of some trucker drievers, troll and troll. But I'm a bad person and I reported some guys. Sorry but I can't understand why when a truck driver see a skoda driver with/without caravan need to trolling. What is wrong with you guys?

I have seen this too. I’m 99.9% truck driver who likes to play properly etc but tried the car with caravan to see what’s it’s like. On 3 occasions in one trip ( dlc scand I may add) oncoming trucks served into my lane on seeing I was a car and tried to force me off the road. They weren’t overtaking or had any reason other than to cause me grief.

i wouldn’t have believed it if I hadn’t experienced it myself. Next time I’m reporting everyone that does this as thankfully I record all the time

14 minutes ago, andy Suter said:

I have seen this too. I’m 99.9% truck driver who likes to play properly etc but tried the car with caravan to see what’s it’s like. On 3 occasions in one trip ( dlc scand I may add) oncoming trucks served into my lane on seeing I was a car and tried to force me off the road. They weren’t overtaking or had any reason other than to cause me grief.

i wouldn’t have believed it if I hadn’t experienced it myself. Next time I’m reporting everyone that does this as thankfully I record all the time

Thank's 'cause you're agreed with my Idea. I'm recording too, everytime. I have been annoyed by the people of the genre so I have recourse to the report, to reassure them or even to get rid of those who troll the others.

I think it's a pretty terrible idea. I never really cared for cars (yeah ikr considering my name), and have never actually seen one being used in a way that benefits the community as a whole, just needless extra traffic and clueless pilots.

I want to play TruckersMP not CampersMP, caravans add nothing to the game, and imo if you're so bored with trucks that you'd resort to pulling a caravan, maybe ETS/ATS aren't the best games for you.

Okay I see a lot of people who like it, and a lot who doesn't. What's all the fuss about? If I like something, I'll use it, otherwise I won't.

I personally like it, as it's a fun addition for driving the car around.

wcdp0gw.png

Although, I wouldn't be surprised if they forbid any modifications on those caravans. Already that you will get kicked if you try pulling it with a truck (yes I tried it to be sure about it).

KkdaC1b.png

I think it's a lot of fun personally although I never really drive the cars so I probably won't use them. I think it's going to make the busy roads such as C-D even more interesting although I try to avoid that area as much as possible

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

Part of me likes it. However there are part that I am thinking why is it added. As trolls would be able to pull the same trailer all the time meaning would be hard to work out who is adding useless traffic or not from the Moderators point of view.
I think it's an OK update in all fairness. Looks like the Summer Holidays have come early :) 

Well Its a great and surprise update, no one expected caravans would be added in multiplayer.:lol: Normally i never drove scout car and yesterday i did small job from stranger to hannover. the stability of scout car has increased so much due to caravan and speed limiters. Atleast from now members will use scout cars in better way by driving caravan jobs. :)

UxiKSFa.png

Archived