Sveniboy

What do you think about caravan

Hey, do you think caravan are now a good idea for Truckers MP or not?..

I think it is cool to now that cars are not useless anymore that much, but its a Truck Simulator.... :D . 

maxresdefault_live.jpg

• Upvote 2

Haha, I like to idea that I can have a holiday trip to southern France. :P

So, for me, the caravans are totally okay! :D

My opinion on the new update (Caravan's)

I think its was a cool idea to add caravan's, from what i've seen on C-D it's too busy and i saw a lot of accidents today.

Still some little bugg's/problems gotta be fixed with the new caravan :) 

It needs rules tht are clear, trucks cant pull them, no editing ( people will try 200t, paints / liveries, wheels etc ) i can already see caravans flying all over the place in my mind! 

FYI the uk road laws are that caravans are limited to 60mph on motorways & bypasses but people tend to drive slower to prevent fish tailing 

It's a good idea, it encourage's better driving for car drivers rather than full speed and crashing. I look forward to driving one. 

Quick question do you pick one up from a pick up point or is it like part of the car customisation?

Now the cars have a trailer they need better brakes :) They are bad enough already without a trailer.

Guest Graywolf.

Bad idea imo..Are these campers allowed on all servers?

I have no problems with the caravan at all. The caravan has the benifit, that it makes the car more stable. Also you can drive car and earn money now. For some reason I see less car (divers) causing accidends since the caravan is existing.

3 hours ago, SoufianeRais[NL] said:

My opinion on the new update (Caravan's)

I think its was a cool idea to add caravan's, from what i've seen on C-D it's too busy and i saw a lot of accidents today.

Still some little bugg's/problems gotta be fixed with the new caravan :) 

What do you mean with buggs/problems? I personally have seen no buggs yet. :huh:

I’ve never driven a car until this update but I quite like it. I can already see the ones who normally drive trucks as a simulator now driving the car/caravan with the same care. 

Then on on the flip side I’ve also see a lot more accidents as the trolls are out in force!

shame it’s only on eu2 as I fancied playing simulation EU1 but couldn’t 

I dont care for them. We have enough of them to deal with. Now its gotten real bad, but hopefully it was just because its new and that in time this will die down. 

I am really enjoying this new update. It brings something new to TMP and it gives us a lot more obstacles on the road :P 

Trolls with cars x 100 = Trolls with cars with caravans...:unsure:

It's a good idea for serious players but unfortunatly, there are too many bad players on servers so...:excl:

I think that it's a good idea, but we have a problem with this players who can't drive normal. Plus of that, today I was rammed of some trucker drivers, troll and troll. But I'm a bad person and I reported some guys. Sorry but I can't understand why when a truck driver see a skoda driver with/without caravan need to trolling. What is wrong with you guys?