What do you think about caravan

Sveniboy

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just been kicked while taking a caravan. It's the first time I pick a caravan. Is there something that I should do ? Is there an accesory to get to be allowed to tow a caravan ? Should I need to replace my scout with a new one ?

The kick message is "non valid trailer accessory exist" or something like that

I would like them to be removed along with cars, i just dont like them specially now eu2 has 4000 players on. However i don't mind if admins only had them but players it just another tool for a trolls to use but that's my opinion at the end of the day.

Many Thanks.

Sam Sharp

Virtual Truckers Union 

Head Of Operations 

Discord: SamSharp#0187 | Steam: Sam Sharp | 

Hello,

if you can drive with caravan, it can turn into a very beautiful experience. ı rly recommented it. 

Best Regards.

Forz0214

It's a cool idea but it has dramatically increased the risk level of the C-D road as trolls now see Scout cars as a heavier, and easier to lose control to cause an accident. 

I quite like the caravan idea, at first it was hard to find anywhere that were actually offering jobs for the caravan but eventually I found some, in general i would say that the caravan is a nice addition to the car, it does make the car more useful and is interesting to see on the roads.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived