What do you think about caravan

Sveniboy

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A spectacular event for Scout vehicles. Reduce the problem of overturning a little get in the car I think on my own determination.

8 minutes ago, Betjon said:

It is a little funny Easteregg. But it is Sad that so many bad stuff happens....

i like it but yeah there are some bad things that happen :( but it's cool that the cars can do something now! :) 

I've not really had a chance to see how the caravan update is working yet, maybe a fun thing to start with (something different). but inevitably the trolls will eventally find some way of using it to cause problems for the rest of us. Of course i'm hoping this is not the case. The 1 thing i am happy about is the speed limiter though, especially in the citys no more cars/trucks flying down roads ignoring lights and smashing into innocent drivers.

• 2 weeks later...

Despite the fact this topic isn't as active, I'd still like to share my opinion. As a person that rarely drives a Skoda, it's not a big of a deal - BUT, within the first few days, I was only bypassing Skodas, and rarely any trucks. So now as things have stabilized it's all fine, I guess...

Archived