What do you think about caravan

Sveniboy

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello :) 

It was bad for me. Because there is a lot to add, but it is not good to add it now. While many vehicles are already troll, this number is getting increasing.

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Hello;

It may not be suitable for the C-D road, but apart from that, I liked it.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

It's a cool idea but it has dramatically increased the risk level of the C-D road as trolls now see Scout cars as a heavier, and easier to lose control to cause an accident. 

It's a good idea, it encourage's better driving for car drivers rather than full speed and crashing. I look forward to driving one. 

Quick question do you pick one up from a pick up point or is it like part of the car customisation?

Now the cars have a trailer they need better brakes :) They are bad enough already without a trailer.

I think that's an idée idea, so you can enjoy the sun hahaha:troll:

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

I have no problems with the caravan at all. The caravan has the benifit, that it makes the car more stable. Also you can drive car and earn money now. For some reason I see less car (divers) causing accidends since the caravan is existing.

3 hours ago, SoufianeRais[NL] said:

My opinion on the new update (Caravan's)

I think its was a cool idea to add caravan's, from what i've seen on C-D it's too busy and i saw a lot of accidents today.

Still some little bugg's/problems gotta be fixed with the new caravan :) 

What do you mean with buggs/problems? I personally have seen no buggs yet. :huh:

I’ve never driven a car until this update but I quite like it. I can already see the ones who normally drive trucks as a simulator now driving the car/caravan with the same care. 

Then on on the flip side I’ve also see a lot more accidents as the trolls are out in force!

shame it’s only on eu2 as I fancied playing simulation EU1 but couldn’t 

I think that it's a good idea, but we have a problem with this players who can't drive normal. Plus of that, today I was rammed of some trucker drivers, troll and troll. But I'm a bad person and I reported some guys. Sorry but I can't understand why when a truck driver see a skoda driver with/without caravan need to trolling. What is wrong with you guys?

Archived