0.2.2.3.1 Released

mwl4

Well bye Winter mod :unsure: Its been fantastic :D:wub:

Nice to see the caravans for cars :D Looking forward to trying that later :D

The city speed limit Is that just around the depos or the whole city area, I'm wondering for the areas in Italy, France and Scandinavia where cities are separated by motorways/highways :wacko:

Also this:

Speed limiter setting / having WOTR contract: [ets2] 90 km/h, [ats] 65 mph

^that means thats just on EU1 dosen't it?

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

6 hours ago, Asatelon said:

I hope that the 60 km/h speedlimiter in cities reduce the accidents there. I really like the new speed limiter regulation, since I am a very realistic driver and I always follow the traffic rules. It is great to see that trucks are not overtaking with 100 km/h anymore. :)

Also I love these caravan trailers.

Anyway, thanks for the update.

Well nobody can overtake in cities with that limit, period.

steam.php?id=vargurr&pngimg=gordon2&tbor

^^ no thx Lusocargo :P:tmp: already introduced the 150km/h limit and now the cities limit too, no need to introduce any further limits. The way things are now its a pretty good balance/mix between those who like to speed and those who like to obey speed limits. Those who like speeding can still speed at 150km/h outside cities at a decent fast speed thats controllable and now with the cities speed limit it will prevent the crashes and chaos caused by it in the busy cities.

In the cities separted by motorways tho it could do with some tweaking so there is no limit on the motorways between the city sections (its like that in most  DLC areas)

• Like 1

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

17 hours ago, WooQash said:

People complain about removing cars (I'm neutral about this) and introducing something like:

hcFJ6.jpg

I don't know what to think about the words of some admin, that cars with trailer are still forbidden...

They made an exception to the car with trailer rule, cars are not allowed to pull trailers, with the exception with the caravan

~ TheDarkAngel7 ~