0.2.2.3.1 Released

mwl4

• Krashnz featured and pinned this topic

I hope that the 60 km/h speedlimiter in cities reduce the accidents there. I really like the new speed limiter regulation, since I am a very realistic driver and I always follow the traffic rules. It is great to see that trucks are not overtaking with 100 km/h anymore. :)

Also I love these caravan trailers.

Anyway, thanks for the update.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

People complain about removing cars (I'm neutral about this) and introducing something like:

hcFJ6.jpg

I don't know what to think about it...

I don't know what to think about the words of some admin, that cars with trailer are still forbidden...

Oh, and loved limiter up to 60km/h in cities (45mph in ATS) came everywhere. That's what I don't understand, because there are places where I catch the city zone, and there is a highway or a limit to 80km/h even... ehh... next stupid changes according to me.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • True Story 1

rtrn263.png

1. This speed limiter in city is a really good idea, I hope that will reduce crashes there.

2.Damn, Cars were annoying... Now instead of giving them bigger speed limit Or Something like that, they got Caravans............ *clap* *clap* *clap*

Rest in peace C-D road.

Ban report button will just blow up :troll:

• Confused 1

banner