up and coming

kinky_bear

I think you could insert new trucks, for example, the older models. Or what interesting would be more physics in the trucks

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

I want moving glass and protective curtain from the sun. (Moving)

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

As like some people already said; I'd like to see some older trucks, such as the Volvo F12. Then I'd like to see tandem trucks added to the base game + possibility to buy and custom your own trailer. And of course, I'd love to see more AI cars in the singleplayer. (+I'm looking forward to all the upcoming map expansions.) ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived