Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Tips for creating a vtc?

Artical DAN

Question

Planning on making my own vtc/truck gathering group(truck meets) and I could use a few pointers from people who have been in alot or even owned vtcs. I owned one myself but that was a small group of people I already knew, I plan on doing something larger scale but idk how to go about doing it, as well as keeping track of members and alot of other things.

12 answers to this question

Hello,

Creating a VTC is always a great thing to do and it can be a great thing to be a part of.

To create one you should refer to the following topics as they have a good amount of information in them;

As well as this link here; http://www.trucksim.org/threads/guide-to-creating-a-vtc.1091/

If you have created a company, feel free to advertise here - https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/43-companies/ 

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

Owning a VTC is very overseen nowadays. Many think ooh just hire a few people and make a logo, Job Done. But to get into the top league of VTC's you need to work extremely hard. So I recommend joining a well known VTC. If you wish to do meet ups then try and join a VTC that attend a lot of convoys. Such as the VTC I am a member of, Our job is to Pilot Convoys and to help keep the events safe. We have been running for 3 years and hosted large events with over 100 members attending. However, there is also many other large VTC's that host/attend weekly convoys. For example, Atlas Gaming Group. Most VTC's specialize in different areas. As mentioned above ConSec guides and secures convoys, Atlas cover a wide genre of games with many members. Other people may have other views but these are mine.

Hope this helps, HuckinB

38 minutes ago, [ConSecGroup] HuckinB said:

Owning a VTC is very overseen nowadays. Many think ooh just hire a few people and make a logo, Job Done. But to get into the top league of VTC's you need to work extremely hard. So I recommend joining a well known VTC. If you wish to do meet ups then try and join a VTC that attend a lot of convoys. Such as the VTC I am a member of, Our job is to Pilot Convoys and to help keep the events safe. We have been running for 3 years and hosted large events with over 100 members attending. However, there is also many other large VTC's that host/attend weekly convoys. For example, Atlas Gaming Group. Most VTC's specialize in different areas. As mentioned above ConSec guides and secures convoys, Atlas cover a wide genre of games with many members. Other people may have other views but these are mine.

Hope this helps, HuckinB

Thanks! I heard an requirement is a website(virtual panels aren't websites sadly) any idea how i can go about doing that for free?

Hello :)

If you create your company, I recommend you to make advertising on the forum, on the companies section. https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/43-companies/

You can also head on over to http://www.ets2data.com/ to get a Virtual Trucking board started for your company

For further information regarding Virtual Trucking Manager, check out their forum topic:

Also watch these videos:

Spoiler

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Crime and Punishment said:

If you want to install Vtc, you should use voice conversation application. Collect your friends here (ts3, discord). then have a design that will make your company stand out. And share ads within the game. expand the circle and have good team members.

thats the plan, but i need more time to set everything up,  my vtc is gonna be different from others but of course with everything new no one will participate so i'll just have to try other events and see how things go