Rest stops and fuel points Non collision

BlackriderUK

Suggestion Name: Make Rest stops and Fuel stations no collision zones

Suggestion Description: Its just an idea but ive been thinking how good it would be to have rest stops and Fuel stations as non collision zones , (i understand it may be a massive undertaking and not possible but thats why its a Suggestion) I often stop in a fuel station to fill up then park up in a parking spot to go afk for 5 mins for a smoke only to come back to find my tractor and/or trailer has damage , so it would be nice to have them as no collision zones where i can fill up and then park safe in the knowledge i cant be damaged , also it will enable more players to get in the zone instead of creating a line (in busy areas) waiting to fill up and extending back onto the main road (which could cause accidents )

Any example images: None

Why should it be added?: It would create a safe place for people who take a quick break in long trips (eg smoke drink ect) also it may reduce accidents from people lining up awaiting to fill up.

Hello,

There is a topic already open about Rest stops being non collision which you can find here

On the other hand Non Collision fuel stations have been suggested in the past as well as rejected which you can find here.

Please use the search function in the future just in case you have any ideas which have been suggested before! :) 

/Rejected 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.