Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

freezing of trucks in MP

Trans Ripa no Lombo

Question

good afternoon, my game is freezing the other trucks whenever it's in MP, sometimes it presents a problem with 5 minutes or less, it has no pattern or error message, simply stops updating the other trucks and my friends see me passing them as if it were nothing throwing them all to the side, help me to solve please, thank you.

4 answers to this question

Hello @Trans Ripa no Lombo

You may be having a connection problem, here are some things you can try to resolve the issue.

1. Try turning your router off for 1 minute and then turning it back on and see if you still have connection problems

2. Try clearing your DNS cache, follow this link for the guide https://documentation.cpanel.net/display/CKB/How+To+Clear+Your+DNS+Cache

3. Try changing your DNS to Google's one and see if that has any effect https://www.techworm.net/2016/08/change-default-dns-google-dns-fast-internet-speeds.html

4. Try re-setting your win-sock cache 

step 1: click on windows search program and type "cmd" enter (run cmd as an admin, right click run as admin)

step 2: once you're in, type "netsh winsock reset catalog" enter

step 3: type "netsh int ip reset.log hit" enter

step 4: restart your computer

Reset your network adapter, firewall and DHCP.

This page will guide you through what you need to do and explains for different Windows operating systems as you scroll down.

https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=6653

You type 

·         netsh int ip reset reset.txt

·         netsh winsock reset

·         netsh advfirewall reset

into a command prompt window

It seems like you are getting a synchronization problem. Does it only happen on high population areas? If yes, then avoid driving in those places.

I am not sure if clearing the DNS cache, nor the winsock catalog would help, but I would certainly give it a shot. You need to open the command prompt on your computer with administrator's privilege, and type "ipconfig /flushdns" without the quotes and press enter. When it's done, then type "netsh winsock reset all" and press enter. After it's complete, it will ask you to restart computer, then do so.

Another thing I would try if I was you, I would uninstall TruckersMP from your programs and features. Then delete TruckersMP folder in Documents and make sure it is also deleted from Program Files. Run CCleaner, click Registry tab on left, then scan for issues. It will prompt you to ask if you want to backup registry keys, you can if you want, but you don't have to. It never caused problems to me, but who knows. After scan is done, you can click fix all, then install TruckersMP.

Please give us any updates on the issue, if it still persists, or if you have found a workaround.

KkdaC1b.png

2 hours ago, LordBenji said:

Parece que você está recebendo um problema de sincronização. Isso só acontece em áreas de alta população? Se sim, evite dirigir nesses lugares.

Não tenho certeza se limpar o cache DNS, nem o catálogo winsock ajudaria, mas eu certamente daria uma chance. Você precisa abrir o prompt de comando no seu computador com o privilégio de administrador e digitar "ipconfig / flushdns" sem as aspas e pressionar enter. Quando estiver pronto, digite "netsh winsock reset all" e pressione enter. Após a conclusão, ele solicitará que você reinicie o computador e faça isso.

Outra coisa que eu tentaria se fosse você, eu iria desinstalar o TruckersMP de seus programas e recursos. Em seguida, exclua a pasta TruckersMP em Documentos e verifique se ela também foi excluída dos Arquivos de Programas. Execute o CCleaner, clique na guia Registro à esquerda e, em seguida, verifique os problemas. Ele irá pedir-lhe para perguntar se você deseja fazer backup de chaves do registro, você pode, se quiser, mas você não precisa. Nunca causou problemas para mim, mas quem sabe. Após a verificação, você pode clicar em corrigir tudo e instalar o TruckersMP.

Forneça-nos atualizações sobre o problema, se ainda persistirem, ou se você encontrar uma solução alternativa.

Good morning everyone, I have great news, after performing the above procedures, my problem was solved and yesterday for several hours did not present any problem, I'm back on the highway, thank you very much to everyone.

• Like 2