How to tell if a mod is allowed in TruckersMP

Forerunner

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

This is very helpful information, I'm in the middle of making a mod and skins for the VTC I am in and wanted to see if it would be approved on TMP or not.

I now know what I need to keep in mind. I definitely appreciate this page. Thanks again :tmp:

Scottywonderful

State Side Logistics: Founder/Owner | Youtuber, Streamer and Gamer :mlg_doge:

7 hours ago, Mineiro Uai said:

And now, how will it be with our own trailer?

Rules will be looked into when 1.32 comes out and it becomes supported on TMP .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I created a skin, which I put in scs file, how I have to make it functional in multiplayer, it's a simple skin, bottom bench, name of fictional company, rubban support our troops, and a patriotic decors at the back, a flag in background overlay by a shadow of a LAV3. For W900. Everything works in solo, but in multiplayer I do not know how to activate it.

is this allowed? https://ets2.lt/en/mp-new-trailer-double-configurations-and-more-v-1-1/  

i have already see 2 people in MP with triples i know this is not allowed. ( im not using this mod its only a question )

this is in the description " This mod is also tested and compatible with TruckersMP’s Multiplayer Mod, and except for the triples, everything is allowed in MP."    

but i want to be sure if this is allowed

VanDerSluis.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

i am curious is using a double 53' aloud in ats mp. i have seen a few people with and wanna find out if it is aloud before me and a few priends do this

r3cmOJYUGLr0jm36BbA54SsvVVg8f5sYKDtyk0l-

Twitch - - -Twitter

"Prepare yourselves, the bells have tolled! Shelter your weak, your young and your old! Each of you shall pay the final sum! Cry for mercy; the reckoning has come!"

Archived