How do you Look around and use Mirrors?

SuperMouse

Eu uso o retrovisor f2 no lado direito. E eu uso o lado esquerdo do caminhão.B)

Mas o GPS também seria uma segunda opção quando o espelho retrovisor estiver desligado para ver se alguém está voltando ou logo à frente.^_^

1rael3.png

>  Raaphael   <   

Veteran Driver VII

?   ?  ? ? ?   ?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, teamdeer said:

Personally, I use a TrackIR. It clips onto my headphones and it works like a charm. I can look around no problem and it feels very natural and realistic. I'd say its def. worth the $140 and especially if you use it for other sims like Arma. 

How does it work?

I like to play EST2 and ATS as realistic as possible to get the best experience. When I'm driving I always use the truck mirrors with the numeric keys and check the GPS for other trucks around me, I try not use the F2 mirrors if I can help it. The only time I would use the F2 mirrors is if there's trolls around so its easier to record if I get rammed etc. :)

I use the left truck mirror and the right F2 mirror when driving. This allows me to see both sides of my trailer, like in real life. I can also look left and right with the d-pad on my Thrustmaster T150 steering wheel, so I can observe what's happening around me.

A TrackIR 5 is on my wishlist, since it dramatically increases situational awareness, adds depth to the gaming experience and pulls you further into the game. Not only can I use it in ETS2, it also makes racing in games like Assetto Corsa a lot easier. 

UsDxWIH.png

On 4/30/2018 at 7:51 PM, Canis Latrans said:

How does it work?

So you have a webcam like thing on your monitor looking at your hat, which has mini receptors for the camera's infer red. Then software picks these up and dies it as head movements. Then once in the game turning your head left, right, up and down, even forward and backwards moves the camera inside the cab.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/TrackIR-Gamer-Complete-Professional-trackclip/dp/B0062OAEC2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1525206843&sr=8-2&keywords=trackir

• 2 weeks later...

Archived