How do you Look around and use Mirrors?

SuperMouse

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate HUD elements like F2 Mirrors or Route Advisor ... I use the control pad on my steering wheel to look left, right, back or to reset the cam. I also have a Stream Deck as a little button box where i can change the camera while driving a curve. 

In future i wish to buy a eyetracker to look around. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2018 at 1:12 PM, SuperMouse said:

Just wondering how does everyone look around in the cabin? I know some people use things like TrackIR to look around with your head movements.

Do you use the F2 mirrors on both sides or one side, or use the mouse to look around, or have key mappings to look to one side?

I use one mirror on F2 for driving and have key mappings to look both ways for junctions.

What do you use?

I use my mouse as I have a wheel when driving. I would love something like TrackIR though.

About the F2 mirrors and stuff, I normally only use that and the map with F3 when in busy areas so I don't have to keep looking around at other players.

Chief Technology Officer & Developer for Freightway.

Archived