How do you Look around and use Mirrors?

SuperMouse

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@SuperMouse I use the F2 overlay as my seat if quite far forward in my cab as it allows for me to have a better view out the front of the truck.  

The F2 overlay is also useful for recording as you can see what side of the road you were on and them overtaking/ramming you to the side.  

• 2 weeks later...

So I use left-hand drive even thought I come from the UK, because I'm mainly in anywhere but the UK while driving in ETS2, but I just use the 1 virtual mirror (f2) and then use the mouse to look left and right when I need to :P

8ca26.png TMP Status: tmp.php||  280a9.png Steam Status: steam.php|| 5f6ca.png Twitch Status: twitch.php

369d0.png Website: JoesInfo || 89d97.png Discord: Joe#9863 || 31816.png Prime Logistics: PrimeVTC

^^

Main point of contact.

----

I use no HUD mirrors, i always see the left mirror as i use left-hand drive and i move my mouse to right if i want to see the other mirror. I would love to get TrackIR but the reason i keep HUD mirrors off is

1. Quality

2. They get in the way

3. They use a lot of FPS compared to having them off.

:D

vkdg7t.jpgbanner

To be honest I do not look around my cabin at all, I only use 1 mirror and that is on the outside of my truck cab. I dont even use the trucknav window as to me the screen feels cluttered when this is on. I just keep a constant eye on the gps unit on the dashboard for other players.

Archived