How do you Look around and use Mirrors?

SuperMouse

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When driving I personally stay in camera 1 which is the interior camera. I turned on the feature to turn the camera angle when I turn my wheel. I also leave my right hand side F2 ( assist mirror ) on so I can see what happening so I can have full coverage of my truck if something were to happen.

I just binded some buttons on my G29 that makes the view angel change a bit, so it's like moving your head slighty and all the way to the side for both ways.
Then i have a button that makes the view angel center, so i'm looking straight again.

Really useful and easy to control.

It depends on the truck that I drive. When I drive my Scania Streamline, I have mostly just activated the right mirror because I can easily see the left one in my camera perspective without doing anything, so I don't need it. In case that I drive my Scania S, then it will be a little bit less with the left mirror. In such cases (also in other trucks fe) I help out with the mouse a little bit - also because I hate to use both left and right mirror.

Hey

Yeah , also i use a mirrors , which are when press F2 , only, right mirror i have over F2 and GPS :) 

Kind Regards

Redwolf

TruckersMP Members

Archived