How do you Look around and use Mirrors?

SuperMouse

Just wondering how does everyone look around in the cabin? I know some people use things like TrackIR to look around with your head movements.

Do you use the F2 mirrors on both sides or one side, or use the mouse to look around, or have key mappings to look to one side?

I use one mirror on F2 for driving and have key mappings to look both ways for junctions.

What do you use?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I press f2 to see the mirror on the right. I see the left mirror very comfortable during driving. 

I usually use the mirrors to go on another line and see if there is a player behind me.

Hey, I am using the left F2 mirror, since I am driving a right hand truck (UK truck). For the right hand side, I am using the mirror of the truck itself. Anyway, when I am driving a left hand truck (normal EU ones) I don't use any F2 mirrors, exept when I am driving in the Uk. In that case I am using the right F2 mirror. 

I use Trackhat, however it hardly use it as it's buggy with my window being behind me. So I just have it straight, no F2 mirrors, and no buttons to look left or right. Over time I have just got used to the length of trailers and take turns without looking in mirrors, probably shouldn't do that.

I use the mouse to look around. More realistic and simple.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

27 minutes ago, /!\ Kamazik Kizamak /!\ said:

Yeah I know lol, just a habit from the days I was playing on ultra low graphics, left mirror was so blured so barely anything could've be seen on it back then, so that as how you say 'draw box'' was the only solution. :ph34r:

I know what you mean, I've played on low settings before on my old PC and the mirrors are fairly blurred.

What I mean by draw area is your PC has to draw another image. That's why the more mirrors you have the more your PC works as it has to make another image. 

In the normal mirrors its normally a really close draw distance so that the PC doesn't struggle too much.

Archived