Truckers MP In-game Moderation

grizzlyats

Hello TruckersMP,

First off I want to start by saying I love the add-on to make this game Multiplayer. Great job with that. This is one of the best simulation MP games I have ever played.

That being said, I just wanted to mention some observations of my first 12 hours on the TruckersMP server.

1) The community seems great. There are a few toxic people that I can see causing issues, ramming others, etc on purpose but for the most part, your moderation team would act fast.
2) While I was online, I saw several players get banned. 2 of which were truckers that I was playing with. The two of them got in an accident and blocked part of the road, before they had to reset they wanted to see if we could get them back up right (We were only a few miles behind the 10-50 with injuries).

I understand there are rules for a reason as I have been a Game Master in several MMOs in the past but I think it would benefit the community as a whole if Admins/Mods could issue verbal warnings or 30 minute bans before throwing people in jail for 2-3 days! Because lets all be honest, we all do stupid stuff every now and again, we are human!

I'll see you on the road, trucking away.

Mad Love to our TruckersMP staff and community,

NoRagrets

Hello, thank you for the suggestion but could you try to fit it within the suggestion from? ^_^

For example:

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.