150 speed limit

Öneri adı: Skoda vehicle speed limit 150

Öneri Açıklaması:The speed limit on the TIR 150 is very good, but it's a pity that the speed limit for a skoda vehicle is 150, so I think it's an important issue for a simulation to play faster than a vehicle.

Örnek resimler: No

Neden eklenmeli? The speed limit of the truck and the skoda vehicle is the same.

Edited by Barbaroshayretin
  • Like 1

If anything - the cars should have a limiter. I've saw way more accidents that involve a Scout car than I have truck. The speed limit is a great addition from the guys at TMP and I'm happy it's here.

• True Story 1

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

Just now, Barbaroshayretin said:

I think it's a bit ridiculous... 

Not at all. Driving any faster generally will result in an accident anyways. The skodas caused massive issues in terms of excessive speed resulting in accidents.

Another suggestion was rejected tuesday this week which was about raising or removing the speed limiter.

So from that I will reject this post.

//Rejected.

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.