Smalley

What would be your favorite truck interior?

Guest Forz0214

To me best interior is New MP4 Mercedes actros ;), because it's like real 

I am going to use this as an important factor in choosing my one & only truck for a possible new hard-economy single profile. Scania S has digital speedometer which is too small, but Actros + Renaults are much clearer. Very important when avoiding speeding fines. But if you want Eu6 that only leaves the Merc. This is why we need new Range T asap. Seem to think DAF Eu6 is able to show more relevant info on just one screen page & isn't too small like e.g the Iveco. Overall font size is good on the Scania 2012. The search continues.

Edited by DavinaETS

I'd honestly love to see something like the new Tesla truck's interior. While I'm not a HUGE fan of the truck itself, I really do like the on-seated (or single-middle seated) interior and how open it is.

On 4/7/2018 at 12:53 PM, TSRVTC Smalley said:

Hello,

The reason on why I created this topic is because I am wondering what would be your favorite interior? What makes you feel at home? What would make you feel proud when you're driving along the road in your cabin. Let me know guys :) Personally mine would be the new scania because it's got all the new tech inside and it looks really nice. Especially the v8 steering wheel :) 

Scania 2016 definitely, as for color wish there were more options such as white interior

I prefer the Euro 6 DAF cabin. I think the instrument cluster is the best at giving me the information I'm interested in, in a clear and concise manner. I've just switched to the 2016 S 8x4 in 1.31 and while it's a nicer design I find it less informative and making me switch through the menus a lot to keep an eye on things.