What would be your favorite truck interior?

Smalley

Hello,

The reason on why I created this topic is because I am wondering what would be your favorite interior? What makes you feel at home? What would make you feel proud when you're driving along the road in your cabin. Let me know guys :) Personally mine would be the new scania because it's got all the new tech inside and it looks really nice. Especially the v8 steering wheel :) 

I have to agree with you - the new Scania's are really nice and up to date imo. The interior for it is clean and stylish which is what I love to be around whilst driving down the road in the truck!

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

Peterbilt 389 interior. I really like the dials, the yellowish digital numbers, the unique placements of the indicator lights, the steering wheel and just the shape of the dashboard in general.

I’d say Man accatuly. Very uncommon but in terms of interior NOTHING can match its ergonomic perfection and brilliant design. Not great to look at but it’s function more than makes up for it. Two side windows for better visibility at “V” junctions is just one example

I like the Scania but my favorite interior is Mercedes-Benz by me.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Archived