Less players on EU2.

God_Save_The_Queen

On 4/7/2018 at 9:50 AM, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

Maybe the player count goes down a little, but it would be probably because of those players who only drove cars to go faster than 200 Km/h. They can't do that now, maybe they decided to go and play a real car racing game and use TMP only from time to time. Just a theory, but if this is the case, I think that it's a win for everyone. I never understood why those people were playing a truck simulator anyway.

Because it's fun. The idea of fun is subjective, to everyone his own. They were playing a Truck simulator because they got to drive a heavy vehicle at high speeds, which is to them a "fun" experience. You find realistic gameplay to be more enjoyable and there is a server for that, but now the people that find a different sort of gameplay experience to be enjoyable are unable to have it. Obviously, you'd be irritated mad if there wasn't a single server with a speed limit, same as some people would be if they all had a speed limit.

Surely "it's a win for everyone", right?

57 minutes ago, Ruslan Mashinov said:

They were playing a Truck simulator because they got to drive a heavy vehicle at high speeds, which is to them a "fun" experience.

Read again. "players who only drove cars to go faster than 200Km/h". "Maybe they decided to go and play a real car racing game". If they did, is it not a win for everyone? They'll enjoy racing games a lot more than TMP, and TMP players will not have to deal with those NFS-fans crashing out of control into anything.

Those who want to drive heavy vehicles at high speeds can do 150 Km/h right now. Real life racing trucks are limited at 160 Km/h inside closed circuits, so I think that 150 Km/h for trucks with trailers on regular roads instead of circuits is more than enough. If you feel that you're not having fun anymore, no one is forcing you to keep playing. That's what I'd do if for any reasons I stopped enjoying the game: Quit and go to a different one.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived