Why Is Europe 2 The Busiest Server?

njfsuperman

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, akuMPGH said:

Obviously because it's a "freeroam" server but there should be no freeroam server :c

I'd like to play on a server with 3.000 players all playing RP at 80/90 km/h..

Highly unlikely to happen given the current situation of the players on EU2 atm.

Personally EU2 has the population and makes things interesting. How else do people get clips for youtube?

YouTube Channel  Twitter  Twitch

I do record for compilation videos so any clips you have, submit them to [email protected]

EuroTruck Simulator 2 - Funny & Idiotic Multiplayer Moments #3

20 hours ago, akuMPGH said:

I had so many clips, i gave up the idea of Youtube vids.

Got a fair amount of clips myself. It's certainly something I've not had any issues getting considering the lack of patience some drivers have :D

I do record for compilation videos so any clips you have, submit them to [email protected]

36 minutes ago, PHOBIA bAe2005k said:

Got a fair amount of clips myself. It's certainly something I've not had any issues getting considering the lack of patience some drivers have :D

I think i have too much patience, i'd like to be mod to ban those who overtake on the cd road, Eu #2 would be empty x)

On 4/28/2018 at 11:06 AM, akuMPGH said:

I think i have too much patience, i'd like to be mod to ban those who overtake on the cd road, Eu #2 would be empty x)

I can't even start to believe how many clips I've got of people doing really funky stuff on the C-D road. Even caught someone getting trapped on the train tracks. Very amusing.

All players choose Eu2. Because , according to other servers , all players are very fast. There are many accidents. So all admins are on this server. Due to these reasons EU2 is more crowded:truestory:

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

• 2 weeks later...

In the beginning it wasn't, most people didn't want to use it, even without the speed limits, because EU#1 was full and EU#2 wasn't reaching 50%. It started going up, then, the Scout car was released and this made a lot of players switch to that server. Later, the server capacity was increased (after some trial/error) to the current 3700 slots. Being the server with no speed limits, the chance to drive cars and the biggest capacity for players, made it the most popular. Clearly, most players don't care about "Truck simulation" but about "Having fun driving trucks or cars at high speeds".

Yes if you go on Europe 2 Server you must be patient because there is usually,maybe always very hight population in queue :) For me Eu2 is best server on TMP :) @njfsuperman

Kind Regards : RedWolfTV

Members on TMP :tmp:

Archived