Why Is Europe 2 The Busiest Server?

njfsuperman

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's because;

EU1 - Simulation server therefore certain people may not like the restricted speed (even though EU2 does have speed restrictions)

EU3 - Has no cars and well.. we all know people love the cars to speed around in

EU4 - No collision and I know people enjoy when there is a collision aspect around even though it can lead to accidents

Also since people see that EU2 is popular that would make those players want to play there because of the majority so it just falls around that perhaps?

That's why I personally think at least :D

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

EU2 is the busiest server because most players play on it so often when players come on they choose the server with the most population on it  even if that means waiting in a queue. This is because alot of people like to drive where they will see other players and EU2 been the most populated means thats the best place for that.

Also the fact that EU2 has cars and no speed limit (except the global 150km/h one) and is not a ncz server (EU4 is the same  as EU2 except its all a ncz zone)

EU2 is the largest server because of the fact its the busiest so the capacity was increased to cope with the demand for it.

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

Euro 2 was a none collision no speed limit, when they first released it. This is following the initial all forced 90 km/h/55 mph speed limit that was placed on all of the servers as soon as the multiplayer really starting to kick off. There were a lot of traffic jams around Euro port at the time as well, taking you well over 30 minutes to get from Rotterdam to the port itself, and very little coming back.

When the car was introduced it drew a lot of players from EU#1 to EU#2, then, when EU#2 started to outgrow EU#1, players who weren't interested in the car but could take or leave the speed limiter, followed.

Personally I prefer a 90 - 110 speed limited server, but EU#1 is so sparsely populated, I might as well drive on empty roads. As for EU#2 I can take it or leave it in it's current state, I'm still having more fun in SP.

I play usually on Eu2, just because there's most players. 

Sometimes I play on Eu1, that's when I want to play with a 'realistic' style. :)

Because the largest number of 3700 slots, there are no restrictions except for the speed of 150 and a car is available, like so.

On 4/6/2018 at 5:42 PM, andy Suter said:

one picture sums eu2 for me....

I use eu1 2 and 3. I prefer Eu1 if theres enough players. Then if I need to go to vanilla areas I jump onto eu3 as it has enough traffic but not as many trolls. Eu2 was good for DLC areas but not at min in scand... its rammed.

nDceVc8.jpg

lolololol So right andy

• 2 weeks later...

Because it was bussy from long time ago and people keep repeating same thing again and again hence they keep playing in there again and again

My guess is the lack of limiter.  however the lack of speed limiter still means you have to be a responsible driver, today I was running a load of concrete beams between Amsterdam and Rotterdam, staying in lane 1 with my selectable limiter in the add-on gameplay options activated and cruising at  just shy of 80km/h.  I see on my GPS a fast moving blue dot so being a slow moving vehicle I move to the right as one truck goes flying by, only to find someone else coming up the inside.  *crunch*, yes he was truing to pass me on the HARD SHOULDER!  Lord know what speed they were doing but It seemed like I was going in reverse!

Archived