Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

CB RADIO KEY SELECTOR

JOSE ANTONIO (ESP)

Question

5 answers to this question

Hello 

if i do not misunderstand.you want to change the CB radio key?

You can not change the CB radio key.but you can change the key of your left turn light.

26 minutes ago, Smalley said:

Not a suggestion,

Moved to help 

Is a suggestion, i know that i can change my keys in the default game configuration options , but i use it because it's better for me. So i want to change the cb radio key , not the left turn light key. I know is a job for the developers. But the things i know about programming if they can change it in the internal code they can set in the next update the option to be changed by the user. I don't want to make they do it but i like it to be done.

Thanks .

*I wanted to be polite... sorry if i am not , but i am bad in english.*

15 minutes ago, CrackPrewier said:

Hello 

if i do not misunderstand.you want to change the CB radio key?

You can not change the CB radio key.but you can change the key of your left turn light.

I know, but i want to change the cb radio to have the turn light in the same key, "x", because it's better for me , i like to play whit this configuration, and i suggested to the developers make this optional for me and other players that have the same "problem"... 

Anyway , thanks for your answer and sorry about my english xD