What was the highest paid freight market job you took in ETS2?

Positivetrucking168

Briefing about the topic from my own experience:

On April Fools' Day (April 1st), I took a hot chemicals trailer from Stockholm to London on ETS2's EU2 server, a job that came with a reward of €128,265. I then continued my high stakes adventures on EU2 with a load to Oslo from Szeged for €112,000 narrowly defeating a troll near Rostock. 

Question:

Driving a very highly valued load on the ETS2 servers is a very risky business, so I am going to put this question forward to you guys - what was the highest paid job that you took on the freight market in ETS2, and if the highest load you took was in multiplayer, what server did you do the job on? 

I took a job from Uppsala, Sweden to Messina, Sicily (Italy). I earned around 150 000€, it was also quite a heavy trailer! :D

I never seem to be able to get my full pay for any long drive big paying jobs, as every time there is always that one player in a car that decides to just magnet towards me whilst they are driving ludicrous speeds whilst I am only going a modest 50 mph :( Does this happen to all you guys also?

Edit, I always go on EU2 as it's the most populated and feels more alive, but being crashed into is the price I must pay I suppose.

@sonoafafayon It does. I've been driving in EU#1 since January, only one troll to report in almost 4 months. Today, I decided to give a new chance to the EU#2 server and see if with the speed limit things are better but... 2 trips, the first one I ended with 21% damage to truck and 4% damage to the cargo, one idiot overspeeding who couldn't control his truck (I'd rather think of this than a purposely ramming maneuver). Second trip, after been rear-ended by another idiot, I decided to:

- Cancel the job, as the cargo was so badly damaged that it wasn't worth it to drive more than 1500 Km to deliver and get nothing.

- Go back to EU#1. Idiots in EU#2 have not changed, they keep driving like idiots, only a bit slower than before.

ON-TOPIC: I don't have any screenshots, but I remember some jobs over 200 K € (not freight market, but WoT external contracts), I own all map expansions and it's easy to get high incomes when hauling high value trailers (fragile, urgent deliveries, ADR) from southern Italy to northern Scandinavia.

2 hours ago, sonoafafayon said:

I never seem to be able to get my full pay for any long drive big paying jobs, as every time there is always that one player in a car that decides to just magnet towards me whilst they are driving ludicrous speeds whilst I am only going a modest 50 mph :( Does this happen to all you guys also?

Edit, I always go on EU2 as it's the most populated and feels more alive, but being crashed into is the price I must pay I suppose.

Depends. I don't tend to do long jobs. Saying that, I do like to make a bit of a detour down C-D. Nothing out of the way mind you. Sometimes I'm fine, sometimes I can't stop getting hit. Once, I got hit and ended up my side, loaded a quick save and in the EXACT SAME SPOT, I got completely annihilated by someone going the wrong way, all in the space of about 40 seconds.

If you want to avoid the freaks, early morning on school days are you best bet. The absolute worst time, in my experience, is late at night on Fridays and Saturdays. That's when all the idiots seem to come out, and it doesn't help that admins are pretty much non-existent at that time.

38 minutes ago, TheMcSame said:

Depends. I don't tend to do long jobs. Saying that, I do like to make a bit of a detour down C-D. Nothing out of the way mind you. Sometimes I'm fine, sometimes I can't stop getting hit. Once, I got hit and ended up my side, loaded a quick save and in the EXACT SAME SPOT, I got completely annihilated by someone going the wrong way, all in the space of about 40 seconds.

If you want to avoid the freaks, early morning on school days are you best bet. The absolute worst time, in my experience, is late at night on Fridays and Saturdays. That's when all the idiots seem to come out, and it doesn't help that admins are pretty much non-existent at that time.

Yeah, it's annoying that there's never enough admins around for that area, would really help to cut down on the amount of people trying to thread the needle between traffic jams and just ramming into people, who are just ruining the drive for those that want to drive with others seriously.

The highest paid freight market job I took in ETS2 was from Edinburgh (GB) to Budapest (HU) with a reward of €100.000,- (approximately, I don't know the exact amount). I did it recently on single player because I didn't want to take the risk of being hit by someone. If I remember correctly, I didn't damage my trailer and truck during the 2400+ km trip. It was fun!

UsDxWIH.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived