Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Schwarzmüller trailer

ΤΑΡΖΑΝ BΟΥ

Question

9 answers to this question

Hey,

did you check that in Steam it is installed correctly? So there is a hook where you can see Schwarzmüller DLC? And are you sure that you took normal trailers in the MP? You can Switch between normal Skin trailers and Schwarzmüller trailers when you are at

your jobs factory. So take a normal job on the freight market and then drive to the factory. There you can Switch between the Trailers.

The DLC Schwarzmuller trailers arnt actually in the economy , what you need to do is take a job, then when you get to the place your picking the trailer up from press enter and in the picture with the trailer you will see a cog icon , Click on that and you can select the design of trailer you want to take , sometimes its the black trailer sometimes the white , also on some short routes you cant change the trailer to a Schwarzmuller.

Hope that helps

All the best

Blackrider

The Schwarzmüller trailers don't replace the original trailers. When taking a freight market job there is usually a gear icon on the picture of the trailer, which lets you pick between the different trailers. When taking external contracts however, the Schwarzmuller trailers don't appear that often. You will just have to keep refreshing the jobs, or go to a different city to find one.

57 minutes ago, [TSRVTC-ET] ismail [TR] said:

Hey there :) 

Have you slept / reset the economy?
The jobs list is pre-generated, so they won't be guaranteed to appear in jobs list until around 31 in-game hours has passed.

its ok i found the solution on steam

when u go to pick up a job there is a cog (if i say it right) and then there is some option about what trailer you want.

sorry for my bad english

the thread can closed

Solved