Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

NÃO CONSIGO JOGA MP

Fleoow

Question

baixei o jogo o mp ontem, funcionou normal, joguei de boa. mais hoje quando fui entra fiz login normal, escolhi servidor normalmente, na próxima tela aonde você aperta a opção de dirigir, quando clica em dirigir ele carrega um pouco a tela fica preta e vai pra área de trabalho,mais o jogo continua rodando, mais não abre o jogo, tipo ele não abre a tela do jogo, da pra ligar o caminhão tudo mais não da pra ver. no offline funciona normal. já apaguei o perfil já desinstalei o mp.

I downloaded the ets2 game online yesterday, it worked normal, I played good. more today when I went to login normal, I chose the server normally, on the screen where you touch an option to drive, when you click on it goes a little the screen goes black and goes to the desktop, the game continues to run, more does not open the game, it does not open a game screen, the game turns the money is no more to see. not offline works normal. I already deleted the profile, I already uninstalled ets2 online

5 answers to this question

Dear @Fleoow, please try to check if you got the latest version of .NET Framework 4.7 installed (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=55170). In case you already got that one, please try to install the .NET Framework repair tool (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30135). You should also double-check if you got the latest version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53840) installed. After the installation of these programs, please restart your PC. Before directly jumping into TMP though, make sure to launch ETS 2 in Singleplayer with DirectX (64bit) first and drive for a few minutes. Then start the TMP-launcher as an administrator and press F1 to re-install all the latest updates and see if your problem was resolved or not.

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

Hello. Welcome to TMP forum :)

Follow these guides:

Solution 1

> Go to Steam Library

> Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2

> Properties

> Local Files

> Verify Integrity of Game Files

Wait until the game files are verified and try whether the error still occurs.

Solution 2

You should start TruckersMP as admin. This is really important.

Also try to start TruckersMP with DirectX (64)

Guide:

> Go to your steam App
> Go to library
> Go to ETS 2 / ATS
> Click "Play" 
> Choose "Launch with DirectX (64-bit). Make sure you chose 64 bit.
> Start ETS 2
> Choose your profile and press "drive"
> Close ETS 2
> Start TruckersMP as admin. TruckersMP will start with DirectX for all time. Except you change it again.

Also try to reinstall TruckersMP.

Go to '%programdata%' and delete the folder 'TruckersMP'. After that uninstall TruckersMP and download the MOD again. https://truckersmp.com/download -> Launch the installer as admin

Solution 3

> Update your graphic card driver.

> Take care not to play in busy areas.

> Pull down your graphics settings.

> You maybe need a new profile,delete old and get a new one.

> Reinstall the mod and make sure that you put correct in directory. (\Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2)

> Don't use unsupported mods.Also too many mods can cause your game to crash.You can find supported and allowed mod from here.

> Delete file Documents/ETSMP (Please before deleting,backup this file)

> That's may be caused by missing game file.Go to Steam Library / Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2 / Properties / Local Files / Verify Integrity of Game Files.

Also look at these Topics