Lasky_

How do you make a living?

Out of interest, how does everyone make a living? What is your career?. Or on the other hand, What's your ideal career?

As It's probably obvious by the name, I work for one of the NHS ambulance trusts in England.

being engineering student, maintaining a small apple garden w/ about 70 trees during the summer (so i can pay my taxes)

I am currently a student in mechanical engineering, I work on road transport vehicles, later I hope to work in an approved repairer Renault Trucks because I learned to work on Renault Magnum and Premium.  ^_^

3 nights a week in retail because i don't need to work 5 nights a week to earn a decent living.

#lifeisgood

Cricket groundsman!

Professional moaner, expert grass cutter and Tea Craftsman to add to that list ;)

• Upvote 3

I work in a dead end job that is going to hell in terms of lacking consistant hours... We basically refurbish metal crap (litterally this stuff should be just thrown out at times...), Turning it into new crap (keyword :D and not our quality of work either)

I'm however the 2nd or 3rd highest paid there (next to office) and only been there for 2 years :rolleyes: No previous experience either... Explain that one, Actually i will... Lifes Boring <_<

My dream Job? hmmm Stay at home Dad B) The Likelyhood of that ever happening(including the last word of that sentence)? Slim...

• Upvote 1

My dream Job? hmmm Stay at home Dad B) The Likelyhood of that ever happening(including the last word of that sentence)? Slim...

Same although i'd add full time Crazy cat man XD

lolbrary.com_45936_1386360304.jpg

Same although i'd add full time Crazy cat man XD

lolbrary.com_45936_1386360304.jpg

I'm more of a dog person :P But the dogs i like are very catlike in behavour. Example Akita (So fluffy :D), Husky's, and Bouvier des Flandres (The one name i have to keep googling lol...)

• Upvote 1

I was a combined Manager at Domino's and Staff Trainer and McDonald's in Reading, UK.

Left both of those for a job in IT Network Administration, Only 2 weeks after getting the job I got made redundant because the company had a problem.

Working independently now and still making a decent income.  :D

Competeting in bodybuilding, and working in the forest. I know, I have a unique and special career. :P

Didn't you have truck license? Maybe you have but havent found a job yet, ive heard in Sweden it's quite hard to find the job you want when you have truck license.