How do you make a living?

Lasky_

DFS_TV, What does Illinois require to be an officer? I trained for 2 years right out of high school before going to Butler County Sheriff's department. All they required though was a high school diploma to work at the jail but must be 21 to be a road deputy. Best of luck to you, it's a scary line of work.

Currently I'm a no good dirty filthy rotten tow truck operator, Or as some call us, scum of the earth lol.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Them books were my life in year 10 and 11 -_- like we had to bring them in every lesson but the jokes were funny :)

Anyway back to OP i am just waiting to get college out of the way before i start a job

I never thought they were funny. They're full of half thought-out puns like "Have fun reSCIENCEing! Hahahaha loljkuhaveexamcomingsoonhaha" and you're just like "No". They must have remade the books since you last read them.

I got an A* 3 times in a row in the tests without revising (tests made with past papers). The teacher said " I can clearly see he's been revising" and I'm like "Erm, no".

Wow. Sound like a teenage girl here with all the 'Like's in there haha.

(Non Brits have no clue what I'm on about...)

What do I do?

I'm a professional CGP Core Science GCSE Revision Guide Higher reader. Gotta keep the teachers happy! :D

41zuU60adgL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Dream job would be a computer assembler.

Never thought I'd see one of those again :o

9C359FCD52C99BA36E39DB33B3827EE22.gif

Former taxi driver for a large company in Sweden, currently employed at a courier company operating in my city. Working to get my heavy truck, or as we Swedes call it, CE license. Have had lots of small jobs before and are a bit all over the place right now until I find something permanent. Right now I drive vans and light trucks carrying packages to different businesses in my city, and sometimes to Stockholm. I also have a small job aside as I perform on weekends and holidays delivering newspapers at night. I still find a lot of time to play games. :P

76561198004601492.png

• 2 months later...
  • Matt locked this topic

Archived