How do you make a living?

Lasky_

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I work during the weekends and vacations at two amusementparks as a ride operator, I'm a university student IT - application development.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

3 nights a week in retail because i don't need to work 5 nights a week to earn a decent living.

#lifeisgood

76561197981245742.png

i7 6700k @ 4.6Ghz / Be Quiet 280mm AIO / GTX 1080 / 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX RAM (@3200mhz) / EVGA G2 750W PSU / Samsung Evo 850 250GB SSD / 2 x 2 TB HDD / Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Case

Full time student, full time ETS-er.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

I work in a dead end job that is going to hell in terms of lacking consistant hours... We basically refurbish metal crap (litterally this stuff should be just thrown out at times...), Turning it into new crap (keyword :D and not our quality of work either)

I'm however the 2nd or 3rd highest paid there (next to office) and only been there for 2 years :rolleyes: No previous experience either... Explain that one, Actually i will... Lifes Boring <_<

My dream Job? hmmm Stay at home Dad B) The Likelyhood of that ever happening(including the last word of that sentence)? Slim...

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

My dream Job? hmmm Stay at home Dad B) The Likelyhood of that ever happening(including the last word of that sentence)? Slim...

Same although i'd add full time Crazy cat man XD

lolbrary.com_45936_1386360304.jpg

76561197981245742.png

i7 6700k @ 4.6Ghz / Be Quiet 280mm AIO / GTX 1080 / 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX RAM (@3200mhz) / EVGA G2 750W PSU / Samsung Evo 850 250GB SSD / 2 x 2 TB HDD / Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Case

Competeting in bodybuilding, and working in the forest. I know, I have a unique and special career. :P

Didn't you have truck license? Maybe you have but havent found a job yet, ive heard in Sweden it's quite hard to find the job you want when you have truck license.

Archived