1337-K1NG

Question

Hello dear TruckersMP Community.
Since a few days I have the problem that I hardly have or get any more WorldofTrucks jobs. Yesterday I was in the city of Lion and wanted to start a WorldofTruck job together with my friends. Everyone had this job. I didn't have a single job in Lion, though. So I'm forced to take jobs from the freight market every time. Any of you have the problem, too? If so, how do you fix it? I also wanted to ask in the SCS forum, but my post was not published there.

Kind regards CrowTearZz

15 answers to this question

Hey,

Make sure your account is connected with the profile you are using. IF it is connected, disconnect it and re-connect it again. Make sure that everything is sorted out in your profile settings page at WoT.

Regards,

Martin.

Dear @CrowTearZz are you logging in with the same profile as usually? So is it connected with your World of Trucks account? Additionally, do you get any error messages when ETS 2 is trying to sign in to your World of Trucks account? If not, it may be an option to just try and click the 'Refresh'-button in the external contracts window...

• Confused 1

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

So I had already had a savegame before, which was connected to the account. With my first account I had lots of jobs from WorldofTrucks like my friends. But I had then no interest on this account since the money was cheated. I deleted it and then started a new one. At first, he didn't want to connect. There came an error message where something with ".net" was written. I then restarted the game and created a new savegame. Then I could log in. But since then, it's all completely bugged out. I can't even do the event Trade Connections - Sweden. Although I have the DLC.

Edited by CrowTearZz

8 minutes ago, [SCO] speedy said:

Hi there.

I was having problems with jobs turning up, but found a mod that can be used on MP that helped. it ment my friends could also do the same jobs with me without always having to use WoT.

hope this helps.

Happy Trucking

speedy

All right, thanks for that. I'll try it today and get back to you if it works out.

1 hour ago, [ST-E] T.Rucker said:

@CrowTearZz Are these issues happening in TMP only, or do you get them in Singleplayer as well?

So I tested it in singleplayer. In Germany I have 3 pages full of WoT jobs. But they are just normal trailers, so there are not yachts or anything like that what have friends of me.

There are no jobs in France. 

I just took a photo: 

screen.png

Where I am in France, friends of mine have 4-5 pages full of WoT jobs. I, however, have nothing at all

Have you connected your ViveLaFrance-DLC with your World of Trucks-account? If you have any other map expansions, like Italy, Scandinavia or Going East, please check if you get the same issue in these areas as well. In case you are unable to solve it though, i actually recommend contacting the SCS support about it, since it is not a TMP-related problem: [email protected].

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

11 minutes ago, [ST-E] T.Rucker said:

Have you connected your ViveLaFrance-DLC with your World of Trucks-account? If you have any other map expansions, like Italy, Scandinavia or Going East, please check if you get the same issue in these areas as well. In case you are unable to solve it though, i actually recommend contacting the SCS support about it, since it is not a TMP-related problem: [email protected].

No, I didn't connect it. The only problem is that he is now telling me that the DLCs are incompatible. I have DLCs from the retail trade. Apparently they're not compatible with the Steam version. I'm gonna write the SCS support and call the retailer for a replacement. In Italy, however, I have WoT jobs again.

Thanks for the Support.